Available for a limited time!
Sojourn for Christmas by Posy Roberts is included.
A new friendship is the best Christmas gift of all.
Christmas should be a time spent with family, but after getting outed, Sawyer is disinvited from his close-knit family’s celebrations. Instead of going home for his holiday break, he has to find a place to stay. The college dorm will shutdown, friends are all busy, so now what?
When the guy he dog walks for learns of his plight, Gregg invites Sawyer to sojourn with him. Somehow Sawyer has to ignore his crush on Gregg and not flirt while living in such close quarters. Thankfully, he has the dog to confide in, and Murphy is a great listener.
But when Gregg sends mixed signals, will Sawyer know how to read them?
Scroll to see all you get!
- RJ Scott – Single Dad Christmas – It would be a Christmas miracle if he loved me back.
- Annabeth Albert – Must Be Santa – Tis the season for Operation Christmas Papa!
- Joanna Chambers – The First Snow of Winter – Christmas Eve, 1814: a maimed war hero and the childhood friend he almost kissed five years earlier are trapped together by the first snow of winter.
- Eli Easton – Twelve Days of UPS – What happens when your Secret Santa is less intriguing than the delivery man who brings the gifts?
- Suki Fleet – Sometimes, Always – When Echo’s Christmas Eve surprise for Peri goes a little sideways, it turns into a night they’ll both remember for the best reasons, for always.
- Lane Hayes – Out For The Holidays – Good Things Happen When You’re Out for the Holidays!
- Annabelle Jacobs – Driving Home For Christmas – A road trip, snowstorm, and only one big bed at the Inn…
- Alex Jane – Homestead for the Holidays – Alone in a cabin in snowy Nebraska for Christmas
- Amber Kell – A Santa for Trin – Everyone needs a bit of Christmas magic.
- Garrett Leigh – No Place Like Home – As long as they’re together, love always wins
- V.L. Locey – Dressed In Holiday Style – Can the spirit of Christmas save this budding love affair?
- Clare London – Five Gold Blings – Where Christmas sparkle leads two lonely hearts.
- Posy Roberts – Sojourn for Christmas – This year, a place to stay is the best Christmas gift Sawyer could ask for.
- Felice Stevens – The Gift of Forever – What do you get the man who has everything?
- AE Via – An Unworthy Gift – What do the lonely do at Christmas?