There is so much happening, and I’ve been too busy to blog. Now that things are getting nailed down, I can share.
- I’m now editing for cash. I’ve already taken on a few freelance projects and I’m also working with a publisher.
- The edits for my next release (I think) should be in my hands next week. I will need to work my butt off to get those done, the book formatted, and finally released by the end of the month.
- Yes, I’ve decided to take a stab at self-publishing for a project here and there. I opened up a new website for that too. Take a little crawl over to Labyrinth Bound Press.
- Which, brings me to the new writing co-op I’m part of. Blanket Fort Press is made up several MM Romance authors who have decided to come together to write some erotic short stories. Check out the website and come like our Facebook Page too!
- Finally, I’ve been messing around with new branding. I love the original stuff, but I get antsy and want to new things every so often. I may even try on a new website template if I get daring enough, but that could be a lot of work, so maybe not.
Hope to see you around really soon. I have 2 covers I’m dying to share with you as well as a blurb. Exciting times.
Now tell me, what do you think about the new branding? What does it say to you? And yes, it’s more red in the image above than on the website because of unyielding theme colors unless I shell out some cash. 🙂