- I never see the types of relationship I want to see on the silver screen.
- When I do see gay men on the screen, they’re often cardboard cut outs rather than real, deep characters.
- on my computer screen, I can see sex, but I don’t ever see love.
- kissing never lasts long enough in movies or porn.
- there are some things that will never be filmed in mainstream movies.
- while I got to see Ryan Gosling going down on Michelle Williams, I doubt I’ll ever see Zachary Quinto rimming Chris Pine no matter how many letter writing campaigns or petitions I started.
- sex in movies is always too fast, which is why I love the Gosling/Williams scene so much. It’s slow and deliberate and honest.
- so much intimacy on screen doesn’t feel real. It feels contrived.
- I have to.
As an affiliate associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.